The Bicol Regional Development Council (RDC) through its Committee on Advocacy (ComAd) conducted an online advocacy campaign for the Bicol Regional Development Plan (RDP) 2017-2022 and Ambisyon Natin 2040. The campaign involved crowdsourcing competition in logo making, feature writing, poster making, jingle making and audiovisual presentation (AVP) production from May 10 to June 15, 2017.
The Bicol RDC is pleased to announce the following winners:
• Feature writing – Mr. Vencel Angelo R. Sanglay
• Jingle making – Mr. Jovinson B. Lozano
• Logo making – Mr. Vencel Angelo R. Sanglay
• Poster making – Ms. Ranelle Anne M. Sertan
• AVP production – no entries
All participants will receive certificates and RDP collectibles, plus cash prizes for the winners. Awarding of winners shall be conducted during the Bicol RDP provincial roadshows.